1. Perilous times will come.
2. False Christs and False Prophets will come to deceive even the elect.
3. Wars and rumors of wars.
4. Nation against nation, kingdom against kingdom.
5. Increase in famines, pestilences and earthquakes.
6. Lawlessness and immorality will abound.
7. The love of many will wax cold.
8. Relatives fighting against each other. (ex: Children against Parents)
9. Some Christians will depart from the faith giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons. People hiding/not wanting to hear the true word of God.
10. Israel returning home.
11. Men will become lovers of self, lovers of money, unholy, proud, boasters, blasphemers, unloving, disobedient to parents, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, traitors, headstrong, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God and unthankful.
12. The Gospel of Jesus Christ will preached to the whole world and then the end will come.
13. God will open up end time prophecy for all to understand and interpret so as to prepare for His second coming.
14. Raising of the Anti-Christ.
Feel free to add to this list and comment biblically or just share preparation techniques, reports or incidents of these events. This blog is so we can assist each other in understanding and preparing mentally, emotionally, physically, and spiritually for the end times and tribulation.
I recommend studying from the original KJV as verses are ommitted or changed in the other versions.
Scriptures for Review and Study: Revelations (John's Vision), Daniel (Daniel's Vision), Matthew (Jesus' Teachings to assist in preparing), & Thessalonians (encouraging words to help us to keep going)
Of course the entire bible is prophetic and all the books contribute to our needs in these last days however those are where I would begin and you will have to use other books to have line upon line and clarification on subject matter.
A word of truth from Agape7Th. Submitted in God's Love.